Take a look at some of our most frequently asked questions. If you have any queries about our products, manufacturing procedures, services and delivery, you can find your answers below:
What happens after I place an order?
A “Thank You” page will appear once you place your order on the website. This is confirmation that your order has successfully been placed. Furthermore, your order subsequently gets sent over a secure connection to ELC support department. You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been received by us.
What if I do not receive an order confirmation via e-mail?
You will receive an order confirmation message via e-mail shortly after we receive your order. However, if you do not receive this message within four hours of placing your order, there might be a delay on the Web due to traffic. If this happens, please contact us at email@example.com to ensure your order’s status.
Do I need to provide a valid e-mail address and phone number?
Yes, as we may need to contact you with a question regarding your order. Therefore, we would require a valid phone number to contact you and a valid e-mail address.
Can I change the delivery address?
Yes, we will be happy to change the delivery address as long as your order has not been delivered, or is not on its way to being delivered. When making changes, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and order confirmation number along with your daytime and evening phone numbers to facilitate the process effectively.
Are quantity discounts available?
Yes, we do offer quantity discounts to customers who place bulk amounts. Remember, the amount of discount depends upon the volume of orders and other factors.
Is mink oil good for leather?
Yes, mink oil works as an effective leather conditioner. It penetrates the exterior of the leather product and replenishes it from within thus making it softer. Moreover, This oil works for all types of leather apart from Nubuck.
How to stretch leather gloves?
There are many ways to stretch leather gloves without compromising their integrity.
- Naturally: Wear leather gloves often, and they’ll stretch over time to your size.
- Use artificial products to help stretch gloves. Either use leather conditioners or leather stretcher spray.
- Use different types of liquid to stretch your gloves. Either place your gloves in a freezer after wrapping them up, submerge your gloves in a bucket of water, and then dry them, or fill your gloves with wet-paper towels and let them dry and stretch.
- Use a hair dryer to heat your leather gloves which will help stretch them.
- Spray or swap alcohol-doused cotton wool on the leather gloves you want to stretch.
- Place your gloves in your washing machine dryer and watch them expand.
- Use weights to stretch your gloves. Either hang them upside down or side-by-side, but do make sure they don’t stay that way for a long time.
What is PU leather made of?
PU leather, or polyurethane leather, is an artificial leather made of thermoplastic polymer used for making furniture or shoes. 100% PU leather is completely artificial and is considered vegan.