Elite Leather Manufacturer also happens to be the producer of high-quality shoes that ooze elegance. Whether it’s our formal shoes or semi formal shoes, the inclusion of top-quality leather elevates their quality to a whole new level.
Our shoes do not only have an attractive exterior but a comfortable interior as well. Our artisans craft these intricate shoes in a way that the wearer not only looks good but feels good. Especially, our formal leather shoes for men are highly demanded throughout the country.
Before you start wondering what ifs and however, let us answer some commonly asked questions.
Do leather shoes stretch
In short, yes leather shoes stretch. One of the many properties that make leather still a lucrative product is its versatility and adaptability. So, even if your shoes are a bit tight or loose, the wonder of leather shoes is that they’ll fit over time.
How to clean leather shoes
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to clean your leather shoes.
- Remove laces from your shoes
- Brush off any dirt or dust off your shoes
- Use soap to remove tough stains
- Wipe off soap (Perform steps 3 and 4 with the utmost care so as not to damage the shoes)
- Use polish and rub them in with a shoe brush
- Shine the shoes
- Let them dry
- Use protector spray to help it maintain its integrity
Note: Make sure none of the products come in contact with your skin. Exposure may lead to skin damage.
How to fix scuffed leather shoes
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fix scuffed leather shoes
For light scuffs
- Clean your shoes
- Heated the scuffed area lightly using a hair dryer
- Massage the scuffed area with a clean cloth or towel
- If the scuff is still visible, apply petroleum jelly to the surface of your shoe
- If petroleum jelly doesn’t do the trick, use a color-matched leather balm
For heavier scuffs and/or gouges
- Clean your shoes
- Apply color-matched dye to the affected area
- Fill the affected area with heavy leather filler
- Sand the leather filler
- Apply more color-matched dye
- Mix and apply leather sealer
Note: The above-mentioned guide is for seasoned leather repairers. If you’re a novice, we advise getting in touch with a profession or contact us to remedy your predicament.